Historical Movies

St Faith's Church of England Girls School

Dedication of Bishop Crick Memorial 3rd Dec 1956

Click here to view the movie Dedication of St Faith's
1 min 8 sec

After watching the video, close youtube to return to this page
 

St Faith's was founded in 1923 by the Anglican Diocese of Rockhampton as a boarding school for girls. It was closed in 1968
   

The 53 acre site on Adelaide Park Rd was formerly called Mt Stewart by the owner J C Stewart MLA, and was purchased by Bishop Crick in 1921
More information in the publication* "Mudmaps & Memories"
 
TOP